Letter of Intent:
Illuminate: A 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Immersion is an immersive and introspective program. Utilizing her experiences with Baptiste Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, lead trainer Nikki Aubuchon will guide trainees through a deeply physical and meditative program. Meditation, asana, and self-inquiry are the focus of this training. These three keys will facilitate personal growth and allow trainees to dig deep and uncover their truest self. Like peeling away the layers of an onion, trainees will tap into their personal power to illuminate the reservoir of their highest potential. Along their journey trainees will learn the history and styles of yoga, explore the anatomy and physiology of yoga, and the building blocks of biomechanics. Not only will trainees learn the foundational poses of yoga, but explore the chakras and energy centers as they relate to the body, yoga, and safe sequencing. Trainees will also explore hands on assisting and what it means to share from the heart. Nikki knows first-hand the transformative power of yoga, both physically and spiritually, and credits her yoga journey for the life that has unfolded for her. Her personal experiences and breakthroughs in yoga teacher training are the driving force behind this program. She says “it was the hardest thing I have ever done and it is the best gift I could have ever given my adult self.” Nikki’s goal is to facilitate personal growth on and off the mat. Through a safe learning environment, this program will allow students to not only have an empowered yoga practice but a lifestyle that promotes the heart of yoga. Whether a trainee’s goal is to teach yoga or to simply expand their own practice, this training will provide all of the tools needed to share the physical practice of yoga and spread the spiritual gift that is yoga.
Illuminate is an immersive and introspective 200hr Yoga Teacher Training program. This program teaches the fundamentals of yoga and how to become a dynamic teacher. Through a safe learning environment, this program will allow students to live an empowered yoga practice and lifestyle so they can share the heart of yoga.
- the history and styles of yoga
- A&P for the yogi
- biomechanics of the body
- foundational asana (poses)
- chakras & energy with regards to sequencing
- safe sequencing
- types of assisting
- sharing from the heart
Important Dates and Times:
Module 1: January 25-28, 2024
Module 2: February 15-18, 2024
Module 3: February 29-March 3, 2024
Module 4: March 28-31, 2024
Module 5: April 18-21, 2024
Module 6: May 2-5, 2024
Module 7: May 16-19, 2024
Module 8: June 6-9, 2024
Thursday- 5-9pm (4hrs)
Friday- 5-9pm (4hrs)
Saturday- 9-6pm (9hrs)
Sunday- 9-5pm (8hrs)
- All trainings will take place at flow. Yoga.
- 100% attendance is expected.
- Students will be early or on time, doors will lock promptly.
- Students will have read required materials prior to the meeting.
- Students will arrive prepared and with all of their necessary supplies:
- Journal and Manual
- Writing Utensils- pens, pencils, highlighters
- Any other necessary tools to promote their learning- post-its, etc.
- Students will bring all the necessary food, snacks, and hydration preferences to sustain them each day. Meals and snack times will be after asana practices and during discussions. Microwave and refrigerator available.
- Students will bring at least two changes of appropriate yoga clothes.
Registration fee: $100 to secure your spot! (Space is limited!)
Tuition Option 1: $2650 paid in full
Tuition Option 2: $3000 paid in 6 installments of $500 (paid in full by Module 6 weekend)